Digital Menu: Contact less menus feature QR codes that customers point and scan with their smartphone’s camera, taking them to an online digital menu where they can browse food and drink options.
Contactless Dine In: Contactless Dining using QR codes helps remove certain interaction that causes direct or indirect human contact and promotes a safer and hygienic dining experience for diners and for restaurant staff as well.
- Active contact less and digital menu using QR code
Steps to activate Contact less dining.
- Switch back and go to table management
2. Scan the above QR code in the Smartphone camera. it will open a tab like this. Select the table.
3. Start ordering, you can see the Menu. You can add items in Cart and place order.
3. Once order is placed, You will get notification with beep sound on Front end, From there you can accept, Reject the order. You can also block the device for fake order. You can click on view to see device details and ordered item details.
Once you accept the order it will update the status in smart phone as well and you can finalize the bill.
If payment gateway is integrated with eZee Optimus, Guest can pay directly from the same tab by clicking on Finalize bill.
Do visit on live chat support if you have any further queries for the eZee Optimus.
eZee Optimus Live chat Support