City ledger/Credit account enables authorized person to send the bill to account receivables where charges are accumulated and The property then periodically invoices the person or organization responsible for payment of the AR account.
Settle the payment in Credit account
2. All the charges you post in Credit Account, Here we have posted in eZee Technosys.
Now go to Account look up and see the charges.
3. Click on Balance and see the ledger and click on receive to receive the payment from eZee Technosys
Goods Return is especially designed to control the inventory deduction when, store sends items back to the vendor for some reasons, such as receiving the expired items, an item was broken, or needing to replace the items. Good Returns will deduct the quantity from the respected store.
Please refer below screen shot to create Goods Return:
When guests take contactless orders from their mobile, they can also manage to pay from their mobile itself. It requires online payment needs to be activated and the payment gateway should be integrated with eZee Optimus.
Currently, we can integrate the Payment gateway with eZee Optimus which is available in our Market Palace, Still for other payment gateways, we can check the feasibility of integration.
Enabling online payment mode:
Switch to eZee backend >> Click on the edit >>More Setting >> Contact less Settings >> Activate online payment mode
When user reprint the receipt we can print “Duplicate” label on Receipt.
To setup the same, Follow the steps.
Switch to eZee Optimus Backend.
2. Go to Setting >> Printing Templates >> Receipt template, click on Setting icon and define “Duplicate” caption under Header. Put cursor on six dots and select it. Where you can define a number of regular prints and after that duplicate caption will be printed on the Receipt.
Assume 3 guests are sitting on 1 table and having their food together. They want separate bills for those items only which they have consumed. In such a case, the server can take the order seat wise and later on split the bills by seat numbers.
Activate Seat Wise Order: Active seat no. from ezee Optimus back >> Master >> outlet >> Edit Outlet >> Order type setting >> Dine-in >> Order listing style >> Seat Wise
Step 1: Switch to Front end and take Dine in order with Seat number wise.
Step 2: Go to Order Summary, Select the Option “Split By Seat”.
Step 3: Now you can see the two receipt Splitted by seat number.
In dining, a course is a specific set of food items that are served together during a meal.
When we take dine in order, we can add order for specific set of course items. Based on guest requirement we can send specific course to the kitchen and rest of course will be hold.
You can fire anytime hold course to the kitchen.
Enable course wise order on dine In from eZee Optimus Backend.
2. Switch to front end and take dine In order Course wise. Here two course orders are taken., 1. Main Course 2. Dessert
3. Click on any item of particular course we want to hold and click on Hold course. So all the items will be put on hold. Here Main course will be hold. Click on Save so rest of course item will be print.
You can bifurcate hold course item with color.
4. Now to send hold course to kitchen, you can click on item again and fire course so items kot will be printed on Kitchen.
Kindly check the below user privileges in case the option is not visible:
We can add the voucher template from Back end and edit it based on the requirement.
Switch to back
2. Add voucher templates, Select the type for you want to add voucher template. Give a name to it. All the voucher templates can be added from here. i.e. Purchase order, Goods receipt note, Indent voucher etc
3. You can also edit the voucher based on your requirement from the given setting. You can add the tag from the left side at
3. Now add tax group, Tax group is group of multiple tax which we can apply to menu item and Inventory item. here we are taking only tax in Tax Group. Define the name of the tax group and add tax to it.
4. We can add particular tax under tax group, We can enable tax exempt and apply after item discount. Also we can apply tax value in percentage as well as Amount.
5. Once it is defined, Now we can edit the menu item and select the tax group we want to apply on it.
6. We can also apply the tax group on Inventory item for purchase.