Setup the Email/SMS Templates. Below is the configuration of the email template.
Click on the edit terminal >> add a device >> Select the connection type of your need. i.e. Send via EMAIL or Send via SMS.
Select suitable receipt templates for each of the order types.
Once the order is settled. The guest will receive the link from which they can view the receipt directly on their devices.
Note: Email id should be added while placing an order to send digital receipt to the guest.
Every digital receipt link has an expiry date. This date is set based on the configuration which can be found in Settings under general settings named Expire Digital Receipts after days. Here you can set an expiration after 7, 14 or 30 days as per the requirement.
How to Access: Make sure, you have email account configured correctly in order to send an email.
Note: 1. You need email notification license to activate notification 2. When you take any reservation, it is compulsory to add email address for email notification 3. Check test email
Screenshot 1: Login to your Gmail email account and go to settings Screenshot 2: Go to “Forwarding and POP/IMAP option under settings to enable the POP account.
Email Option in Absolute is used to Automatized email mechanism in Absolute. Automatized means, once the Absolute is activated then only system will shoot an email to the Guest. Such as ‘Check out notification email’ to a guest.
Prerequisite(Condition): Guest Email ID has to be their on the Transaction when the booking comes from the Channel/Booking Engine or PMS.
Configuration Part :
Path: eZee Absolute Configuration–> Settings Tab–> Print and Email Settings–> Email Option [refer the below screen shot]
Please find the description of Print and Email Settings:
1) Check Out: If the option “Email Thanks at Check out” is ☑, it will send an Thanks email to guest on check out.
2) Guest Review: If the “Email Guest Review Request out” is ☑, it will send an Email to the guest for the review on check out.
3) Reservation:If the “Email for Reservation Released” is ☑, it will send an Email to guest for Reservation released after night audit has been done.
4) Email to Reservation Cancelled:If the option “Email for Reservation Cancelled” ☑, it will send an Email to the guest when the reservation has been Cancelled.
5) Send Reports on Night Audit:You have to select reports based on the Clients & Hoteliers requests, once it is checked ☑ on the “Send to” Section you have to enter Email IDs where reports will deliver
6) SMTP Email Verification: Once the option is selected ☑, It will Activate the SES Verification for the Email IDs which has been configured in the system.
Caution: Once you check ☑ an option, you have to save those records and it will affect afterwards.