What is Credit Settlement / City Ledger Accounts?
The city ledger can contain credit card payment accounts, direct billing accounts, and accounts of past guests due for collection by the restaurant. Bill will be posted on the company as credit bill. Later on guest or company will pay the amount against their city ledger balance & it will credited to city ledger account and charges will be mapped.
- Create city ledger account
- Post credit settlement
- Post/ Receive due payment
- Payment Posting / Mapping
eZee Optimus Switch to Back >> Master >> Account
How to access:
Refer below steps to add city Ledger Account
- Account Name: Company Name
- Contact Person: Company contact person name
- Opening Balance: Opening balance when you open account that make sure you selected the correct option Dr. or Cr.
- Manage Credit Limit: Configure the credit limit to post bill on the account
- City Ledger: Consider account as a credit settle receipt
- Supplier: Consider account as vendor account to manage inventory while generation Purchase Order, Goods Receipt Note, etc.
- Pin: configure pin to use this account as a settle receipt.
- Personal Information: Add Address, Email, Reg. No., City, State, etc.
Step 2: Bill posting on city ledger from receipt settlement window
Step 3: Select credit >> city ledger company account
Step 4: Settle orders will be shown with company name in the Order Summary
Step 5: Payment posting / mapping on city ledger account when getting due or Advance payment from the company.
When the company makes a payment for all unsettled bills, We can add this payment using the payment posting option as shown in the below screenshot. Once ledger payment is received, due balance will automatically get adjusted, however, payment need to be posted in associated folio/invoice in order to settle the due bills.
Step 6: Add Payment received from city ledger account against bill which is due
Receive: Received due amount for the bill
Pay: Advance Amount given by the company
Step 7: Check city ledger account in the report
Optimus 2.0 Desktop Application
Step 1: Select the order type as per the below screenshot.
Step 2: Fill Order information.
Step 3: Add order items and click on the Save button to place the order.
Step 4: Go to Order Summary select the order and click on the Settle button.
Step 5: Select Credit for city ledger posting account selection.
Step 6: Follow the below screenshot to post receipt to city ledger account.