Cause: It happens when we try to perform night audit from 2 different machines at the same time. This usually happens in the client-server environment, whereby, two different user tries to perform night audit at the same time.
Solution: (Below steps has to be followed as it is)
- Take the backup of eZee Burrp/Frontdesk.
- Click HERE to download the fix.
- A file named Datadoctor_AuditedDate.exe will be downloaded.
- Close all eZee related application.
- Place the file in your application folder. Usually, application folder is on following path: C:\Program Files (x86)\eZee\eZee FrontDesk NextGen
- Now, right click on that tool >> select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR >> Complete the installation process.
- Open eZee Burrp and Check the same.
The case is resolved now, if, in case, the same issue persists or have difficulty in above steps, please visit live support and get it done.