eZee getting deleted by KasperSky Antivirus.
Problem: Kaspersky is blocking Software eZee Software.
Please follow the steps and set rule in Kaspersky Antivirus.
1) Disable Kaspersky Protection
2) Run Same Service Pack which one client is using
3) Open Kaspersky >> Settings >> Additional >> Threats and Exclusions
4) Select Specify Trusted Applications
5) Add Application to mark it as Trusted.
6) Browse the Application
7) Select the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\eZee\eZee FrontDesk NextGen”
Add all 4 NextGen Files in Trusted Applications.
8) Check markExclusions for Application: 1) Do not scan files before opening and 2) Do not monitor application activity
Note: You have to add all four files. 1) eZee Front desk 2) eZee FDC 3) eZee Burrp & 4) eZee Burrp Back office.
9) Enable Antivirus Protection
10) Start Software