I am not able to print the receipt and registration card. The system shows – Error #2032.
What is Error 2032?
Error 2032 is a Windows stream error. The error is generated when running applications like Flash. It shows that the application is unable to request ads from a server.
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Adobe Flash Player software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Adobe Flash Player-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Adobe Flash Player-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Adobe Flash Player-related files
1. Please click on OK button to close this error.
2. Clear cookies and caches of the browser, After that re-login and check again.
3. If still getting same error; Right, click on same report page to open page options.
4. Please select “Global Settings” Option.
5. It will open Flash Player Help Page. Please select Global Storage Settings Panel.
6. In Global Storage Settings Panel, Increase the disk space setting to Unlimited.
7. After Making above changes, Kindly refresh/restart your browser and re-login software and check again. It will resolve this error.