How to print reports from rapid serve?
First, define the peripheral from the eZee Optimus backend to print reports from Rapid serve application.
- Switch to back>> Go to Settings >> Virtual Device >> Add Mini report printer
2. Now go to Terminal and add a printer device to print reports from Rapid Serve. Select the options as given screenshot based on the connection type.
- EOP V2 : Browser-based printing
- Device name: Printer name
- Link: interface.ipms247.com
- Port: 8008
2. Bluetooth: Printing from Bluetooth Printer. It will support to only Android bluetooth Device.
- Printer Name
- Bluetooth Address: You can get it from an Android device
- Print width: 18 ( keep Based on paper size )
3. Network printer: When the printer is in-network with the mobile device you can use this option to print directly from Rapid serve.
- IP address: Printer IP address. press and hold the power and print button simultaneously for few seconds to get this address.
- width: 25 ( based on paper size )
3. Once device setup is done and test printed successfully from Device mapping, You can print the mini-report from Rapid Serve.
Do visit on live chat support if you have any further queries for the eZee Optimus.
eZee Optimus Live chat Support