We can create a new user from the system generated Admin user or from the user who has a right to edit/add user.
Refer Video to create/edit a user:
Refer the below-detailed steps.
1) Go to Username at the right top of the window.
2) Click on the User.
3) Click on a Button ADD NEW to create a new user.
4) Enter the Short Code of the User Ex: James Short Code we can put JM.
5) Enter the User Name which we want to set for a user.
6) Define a password for a User.
7) Enter the Digit which you want to show to the user of Credit Card, Ex: If you want a user can see the last 8 digits of the Credit then we have to 8 there if wants to show full credit card number then we have to put 16 there.
8) Select a user role of the user Ex: If we select a user an administrator the by default all the privileges are assigned to that user.
9) As selecting the user role the privileges will be assigned auto and if we want to add/remove the privileges then we can select/deselect the privileges.
10) As selecting the user role the reports privileges will be assigned auto and if we want to add/remove the reports privileges then we can select/deselect the report privileges.
11) Click on the Save and the User will be created.