What is Burrp Lite application?
eZee BurrP! Lite is a restaurant management app that simplifies operations, save time, and provide personalized service to their customers. It is integrated with eZee BurrP! Restaurant POS system and synced data vice a versa.
- Android version: Android 5.0 – Lollipop
- Available with Android Application Only (Not available with MAC/iOS)
- RAM Size: 2 GB
- Resolution: 800 X 1280
- eZee Burrp application worked on 7.0.260.4 or above version
- Need Fix /Static IP address on the server machine
- Tablet/Mobile device and eZee Burrp server machine (where eZee Light Service is installed) must be under same wireless network
- i.e. Download “Ping” application from Google Play Store and enter IP address of eZee Burrp machine where eZee Light Service is installed to check connectivity
- Turn off firewall in eZee Burrp machine or add advance rules
Note: Currently it is not support any credit card interface or other payment gateway.
Printer Setting: eZee Burrp terminal printer setting applicable to application
License: Burrp lite services need one time license (Based on tablet/mobile device count)
How to do interface of Burrp Application:
- Install eZee Light Service in the burrp terminal (Prefer server machine) in the eZee Application Path
- Start eZee Light Service as run as administrator
- Install eZee Burrp Mobile Application in Tablet/Mobile Device and enter Service IP address display with eZee Light Service (See 192.168.10.158 in the screenshot)
You need to approve the device from eZee POS Back Office >> 3 Bullet Points >> Mobile Devices >> Request Device >> Approve
You can login to application with burrp credentials