In dining, a course is a specific set of food items that are served together during a meal.
When we take dine in order, we can add order for specific set of course items. Based on guest requirement we can send specific course to the kitchen and rest of course will be hold.
You can fire anytime hold course to the kitchen.
Enable course wise order on dine In from eZee Optimus Backend.
2. Switch to front end and take dine In order Course wise. Here two course orders are taken., 1. Main Course 2. Dessert
3. Click on any item of particular course we want to hold and click on Hold course. So all the items will be put on hold. Here Main course will be hold. Click on Save so rest of course item will be print.
You can bifurcate hold course item with color.
4. Now to send hold course to kitchen, you can click on item again and fire course so items kot will be printed on Kitchen.
Every device connected to your home network has a unique MAC address. If your computer has multiple network adapters (for example, an Ethernet adapter and a wireless adapter), each adapter has its own MAC address.
You can block or allow service to a specific device if you know its MAC address.
Digital Menu: Contact less menus feature QR codes that customers point and scan with their smartphone’s camera, taking them to an online digital menu where they can browse food and drink options.
Contactless Dine In: Contactless Dining using QR codes helps remove certain interaction that causes direct or indirect human contact and promotes a safer and hygienic dining experience for diners and for restaurant staff as well.
Active contact less and digital menu using QR code
Steps to activate Contact less dining.
Switch back and go to table management
2. Scan the above QR code in the Smartphone camera. it will open a tab like this. Select the table.
3. Start ordering, you can see the Menu. You can add items in Cart and place order.
3. Once order is placed, You will get notification with beep sound on Front end, From there you can accept, Reject the order. You can also block the device for fake order. You can click on view to see device details and ordered item details.
Once you accept the order it will update the status in smart phone as well and you can finalize the bill.
If payment gateway is integrated with eZee Optimus, Guest can pay directly from the same tab by clicking on Finalize bill.
We can add the voucher template from Back end and edit it based on the requirement.
Switch to back
2. Add voucher templates, Select the type for you want to add voucher template. Give a name to it. All the voucher templates can be added from here. i.e. Purchase order, Goods receipt note, Indent voucher etc
3. You can also edit the voucher based on your requirement from the given setting. You can add the tag from the left side at
3. Now add tax group, Tax group is group of multiple tax which we can apply to menu item and Inventory item. here we are taking only tax in Tax Group. Define the name of the tax group and add tax to it.
4. We can add particular tax under tax group, We can enable tax exempt and apply after item discount. Also we can apply tax value in percentage as well as Amount.
5. Once it is defined, Now we can edit the menu item and select the tax group we want to apply on it.
6. We can also apply the tax group on Inventory item for purchase.
Setup the Email/SMS Templates. Below is the configuration of the email template.
Click on the edit terminal >> add a device >> Select the connection type of your need. i.e. Send via EMAIL or Send via SMS.
Select suitable receipt templates for each of the order types.
Once the order is settled. The guest will receive the link from which they can view the receipt directly on their devices.
Note: Email id should be added while placing an order to send digital receipt to the guest.
Every digital receipt link has an expiry date. This date is set based on the configuration which can be found in Settings under general settings named Expire Digital Receipts after days. Here you can set an expiration after 7, 14 or 30 days as per the requirement.