How to Access:
Please follow the steps to check inventory. Make sure you check below steps on Server Machine only
eZee Frontdsek >> Desh board >> Inventory view
2) Login to eZee Centrix>>Deals>>Inventory>>select source>> Select the month>> Click on “Show”
Note: Below step is very simple to compare the Inventory between eZee Reservation/eZee Centrix or WEB and eZee Frontdesk
1) In eZee Frontdesk >> Backoffice >> Web Update >> Rate / Inventory >> Select “Room Info”
Refer below screenshot
After selecting it will show Compare button on which you need to click
So it will show a window like below whereby you need to select From Date and To Date and click on the Search icon.
When you click on Search button it will show a summary of inventory like showing in below screenshot.
This window is containing The Web and Local Inventory comparison
Here with caption,
Web Room Type with blue color is representing all web room types with live inventory on web(i.e on eZee Reservation/Channel Manager)
Local RoomType with Maroon Color is representing all Local means eZee Frontdesk ‘s live available rooms.
– When you find unmatch The Web and Local Inventory check how many bookings you have in your booking list – Check how many rooms are available and how many bookings are showing in your booking list with No Rooming.
If bookings are showing more than available rooms means it is a cause of overbooking and it happens when user taking bookings manually in eZee Frontdesk. So when you remove that extra booking it will match Inventory.
When inventory is matching, Next step is you have to push inventory manually because you have adjusted overbookings or we can say adjusted inventory in eZeeFrontdesk.
How to push inventory manually from eZee Frontdesk to eZee Reservation or Channel Manager.
– In eZee Frontdesk >> Backoffice >> Web Update >> Rate / Inventory >> Select “Room Info”
– Select From Date and To Date and click on Get Details button.
– It will retrieve all available rooms in frontdesk with each room type.
– At top corner, you check mark so it will mark all rooms and click on Save button so it will start pushing inventory.
Wait a while and you will get a message box with Room Inventory has been changed successfully.
– Now you can verify inventory in your eZee Reservation/ Channel Manager Account.
– Login to eZee Centrix>>Deals>>Inventory>>select source>> Select the month>> Click on “Show” and varify
Note: If the inventory doesn’t show same, please contact our support.